February 20, 2012

Poles Apart

Reactions: 
He sees Square,I Round;
It seemed we were Lost and Found.
I wear Specs,He Contacts;
I am Definite,He's Abstract.

He looks Up,I Down;
He Smiles,I Frown.
I string Acoustic,He Electric;
I think Free,He's Super-centric.

His Galaxy,Mine Corby;
He is Tall,M Shawty.
I see Stripes,He Checks;
I say Ontario,He Quebec.

He says Animals,I Pets;
He says Junk,I Best.
I prefer Sarcastic,He Slapstick;
I prefer typing,He mouse-click;

He likes Rock,I Blues;
He wears Sneakers,I Shoes.
My noodles are Hakka,His Maggi;
My jeans Slim-fit,His Baggy.

He wears Attitude,Me Floral;
He is Social,Me Moral.
My eyes Brown,His Black;
I say-it-all,He holds-back.

He Walked,I Skipped;
He stood in shade,In rain I dripped.
I say Bloo,He Red;
We fell apart instead.

Guess It was destined from the start,
We were Poles Apart..!!!




12 comments:

  1. hmmm interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to read.... truly it's different :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWOWOWOWO!!!

    This is amazing!! :D

    Super-Duper-Whooper LIKE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opposite poles attract each other

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and Lovingly
    This is written beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very nice poem. Poles apart and that's why they are made for each other.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible after approval. Do not leave any links in your comments