April 28, 2013

Excuse Moi

Reactions: 
This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

Ex#1
You See I am the chief guest for the official S4 Launch. You don’t expect me to miss that do you?

Ex#2 Satya Ghatna pe aadharit (Same Lame excuse every 2nd month)
Sir, Mere pair me fracture hai.  
* in mind Akkhi body mein 206 type ki sirf haddi hoti hai. Tod te waqt apun sochta hai kya?

Ex#3
My hamster killed my neighbor’s dog! So have a funeral to attend and a lawyer to appoint

Ex#4
I am allergic to sunrays in summer

Ex#5
Don’t show up when called say....Who is this please? I got hit n doctors say I have a memory loss...do you know my name?

Ex#6
Ate something from refrigerator and farting like hell from morning..... You still want me to be in office? ....... BOSS!!?

Ex#7
My eyes are aching today. Doctor has advised bed-rest. Kindly miss me in office today. And do not worry I shall watch the IPL Match from home.


A collection of lame excuses, sourced from my dear friends.
Hope you had a nice giggle.
Do leave your comments


1 comment:

Comments will be visible after approval. Do not leave any links in your comments