April 23, 2013

Starry Sky

Reactions: 

Co-authored by ŠεlƒlεšŠ

Selfless Bio: An inquisitive blogger-cum-poet. Asks 100’s of questions, but at times he’s the one with answers as well. You may read his poems at Conviction-Verse


In every stanza, the first line is written by Selfless and the second by Snuffles.
Read on, do leave your comments
 


Stars and Moon I see you...
High up, in the sky so blue...

I keep watching you for that sparkling tail...
If I lose your glimpse, you go frail...

Stars twinkle like diamonds in air...
The moon has its own charming flair...

I dream to be there, surrounded by you...
And ah, I just stumbled upon my shoe...

Oh dear... see what you did...
Now my shoe looks like a squid...

I look back at you with a childish anger...
My face blown-up like the SIGN-OF-DANGER...

Then with all your charm, you winked at me with a star...
My cheeks spark into a blush-bizarre...

I ly down staring up whole night long...
the mood makes me break into a song...

Wonder when I'll see that sparkling tail...
The one which sets my heart on sail...

Ah!! There is a secret I wish to share...
ok, now don’t give me that glare...

I wish to see it in a pair...
Then we can have a good long stare...

Mesmerized we'll be lost in its beauty...
Fearless, Carefree with a sense of duty...

Prodigious is this starry sky...
Slow and steady it’s time for goodbye...

5 comments:

  1. very nicely composed.. kudos to the duo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poem dear! I ♥ starry sky too! and I've written a poem to express my love for them just like you ;) :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible after approval. Do not leave any links in your comments