July 21, 2013

And Love Happened

Reactions: 

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda
This post is a teaser to my upcoming romantic story titled And Love Happened on Wattpad
==============================================================

As we sat close to each other in the rickshaw, the pitter-patter rain drops teased the wind.
His right hand entwined with my left, a humble smile ran across our lips.
He touched my ring finger and bore a dreamy look, I asked him "Whatcha thinking baby?"
He nudged my ring finger a little and looked up "Soon, I'll have my ring on you"
Amidst the chaos of the evening traffic and the soothing fragrance of his smooth perfume, he spoke those lovely words i wanted to hear. And I blushed, I blushed so sweetly that I'll never forget.
It was the first time I turned pink and felt a small peck on my hands

==============================================================
Do let me know how you feel about this one
Onomatopoeically,
Meow ^_^



3 comments:

  1. That was very sweet. Very very romantic (h)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. this is very sweet. lovely, meow.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulously expressed very nice !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible after approval. Do not leave any links in your comments