September 9, 2013

Love is ... an unanswered question!

Reactions: 


I've started to think what exactly love is…

 Love!! For me, it’s getting complicated day by day and has become an unknown topic. Years back when I was a child the word fascinated me. It used to tickle my heart and give me butterflies in my stomach. I used to think it's the simplest thing in the complete universe.
 
love




Later in my teenage I was in love with the girl who I knew from my kindergarten. It was a dream world. When I said "I Love You" to her, my heart skipped a beat and I was at peace. She felt the same too. And our story started. It was as if we were 2 physical bodies but one complete soul. We felt our destiny intertwined. And then as per the law of nature, a storm devastated our dream world. It shattered our destiny into two different directions. That's when I first questioned myself "What love is exactly?” Both of us loved each other like we never did. Still all this love didn't matter, not for even a second, when we were breaking apart.

"Move On" were the words given as advice, a thing I eventually did. It was not like I had lost my belief in love. It was just that I was in a state of shock and surprise and yes of course PAIN and where I was pondering what love exactly is. In this huge world where I've seen love stories in movies and also in my real life I was on the other side it where my love story didn't have meet a happy ending. May be that is the reason for my question. Because after being true to your heart and to the person you love, having such an end was a contradiction to the things our parents teach to us. "Be true to yourself and do all the things from your heart and everything will fall in place".

So I continue my quest in search of the answer for what exactly love is!


Dude






Selfless Bio: An inquisitive blogger-cum-poet. Asks 100’s of questions, but at times he’s the one with answers as well. You may read his poems at Conviction-Verse
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Do not leave any links in your comments