November 30, 2013

Yes I am Stupid

Reactions: 
meow or roar ?
Many people think that being stupid will lead nowhere. I feel it is the worst possible condition in which to spend one’s life. But if you look at some of the advantages stupidity had to offer, I am sure a negative attitude towards it will certainly come down.

Stupid people are very easy to understand. They are never asked to do a lot of things. The stupidity which they own makes a name for them, which can’t be shacked.  This definitely creates a positive situation for the stupid person. They will have a lot of free time on their hands for their own interests.

The ideas stupid people create are original as they have free time which is great for brainstorming. In fact, the next time someone wants an original idea for something, they should try talking to a stupid person.
 
So Stupid
Very importantly, stupid people are always remembered.  It has been noticed how a quiet person is always hard to detect, and often remains anonymous.  The mind has a hard time keeping quiet people in its memory track.  But it is much easier and pleasing for the mind to remember someone really stupid.

It is important to understand that stupid people are like all other humans physically. They just think differently.  People should learn that someone graced with stupidity, deserves more respect.  After all, they are special and also belong to the special class of the society.


Authored by: The Whit Escape
About the author:
I am a very regular blogger, fashion addict, loves colourful & bright nail colours, I spend most of my time reading (anything I can lay my hands on) and it’s rare to find me without a book near-by. I'm a genuinely fun person hardly my life has any complications. Interested, you can connect with me now through the below links:

Snuffles Note:
“Here’s featuring TWS, another awesome blogger, whose writing enchant readers and keep them begging for more! I am honoured to have TWS contribute this lovely writeup as a part of my “December Special”. Thank you so so much. Love & Best Regards. Meow”

1 comment:

  1. hehe whitescape, that's so true:) Stupidity is the new cool and being stupid means passion and zeal:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible after approval. Do not leave any links in your comments