March 1, 2014

Not Friends Anyways!

Reactions: 
Time and tide waits for none, Seems you were friends with me just for fun.

When classes & notes were important to me, all you cared for was footsie!


As we hugged and held hands with grace, But actually you abused me without a trace.


Showing you the truth was my mistake, you brandished the same as a confused take.


Bearing your fake friend tantrums has cast its shade,We are not friends anymore anyways!



This post is a part of Write Over Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by Blogadda.

3 comments:

  1. Heartbreaking Sherna. Who needs enemies when you friends like these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a sad one Sherna .. Seriously, who needs enemies when you have such friends !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JuztaMom & Jyotsna : I totally agree :) These are aimed on guys who takes girls on a ride on the pretext of friendship!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible after approval. Do not leave any links in your comments