February 17, 2015

Befikar Umar Bhar - A carefree Life

Reactions: 


Befikar Umar Bhar - A carefree Life

What is life if full of care? We have no time to stand and stare!

Intriguing quote isn’t it?

I came across the below ad on tv the other day:







And I was wondering, what are the top 5 things in #BucketList I would surely do if I was #BefikarUmarBhar?


#1 Go Solo to Santorini, Greece

The paradise city is such a treat to the eyes; I would bag that DSLR from the famous e-tailer and zip up solo to the city on a journey like never before. Of course being a woman would not be a thing to care for! (Coz I was travelling carefree remember ;) !  )

Just by the beautiful blue ocean, Santorini boasts of delicious local food, amazing flora & fauna blending with a rich heritage; it makes tourists come back to this place again & again.
 
Santorini Greece

#2 Eat like no one’s watching

Don’t eat this, don’t eat that! What about the allergy/acidity? Food Poisoning, Diarrhea? Enough! Why can’t I just gobble all the things I love (rather see)? My stomach should just process the food as it is. Food is Food na after all :D *bleh So what if I try different cuisines at one go! So what if I try gulab jamun cutlets and sushi for dinner topped with some BBQ Sauce? *Sounds yummy *drools

I am a foodie and will always be and doing this would be my fantasy come true!
Gobble up all the food, like a monster, phew!

#3 Go Bald

Yes, you read that right. No bad hair days, no maintenance required, saves money. Period.

*LOL. In reality, I do think about going bald at times, when the dandruff/spilt ends take toll on my poor scalp. Considering that most women do it every summer, it could actually be a trendsetter thing, you know! And I would look so different, and amazing. Besides, my head would also be relieved of the unknown weight it’s been carrying around all along. We don’t realize but our 1000’s of strands of hair actually weigh a good amount. So going bald could also mean, WEIGHT REDUCTION, alas in a different way :D hehe.

#4 Ask that guy out

Yes, you read that right too. *WIDE GRIN. I have always been that singleton who gives the best relationship advice but is still looking for a companion. Of course if I had nothing to care about, I would ask out that handsome crush of mine *blush and die a 100 deaths in his gorgeous smile (Yep, he’s has a very gorgeous one!)

And his thick eyebrows oh wow! I could just go on and on and on and on….

*Someone coughs at the back Ahem Ahem, okay back to square 1 *bleh

#5 Learn an adventure sport

LEARN not do. I would go and learn an adventure sport preferably paragliding, and if you ask why? Because that would make me really feel as if I am flying, with the wind, like the carefree birds. I would learn first and then teach it out to all my near and dear ones allowing them to explore the solace of the sport.

 
Paragliding

With #BefikarUmarBhar my motto would be, Live like there’s no tomorrow!

What’s yours?

Onomatopoeically,
Meow

1 comment:

  1. Really well written post, I loved your idea to reduce those weight but Sis plz don't attempt to go bald :P !

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible after approval. Do not leave any links in your comments