November 13, 2015

T-10 Awesome Birthday Puzzle

Reactions: 


And it’s T-10 to my awesome birthday. And my aim is to spread happiness to everyone around. Here’s a quick puzzle for you to solve and if you this correctly, a surprise awaits ;)

Rules:
1. Follow me on Twitter / Facebook

2. Tweet/Share about the contest with #ShernasHappyness. Don’t forget to tag me!

3. Solve the puzzle & email the answers to meowconnect@gmail.com with the Subject – “I solved the puzzle.”

This giveaway is open to residents of Mumbai only. Last date to submit answers is 22nd November 11.59PM IST.

Psst Psst, wanna know what you will win ;) ?
Mini x6 portable Bluetooth speaker
Puzzle: Hidden Words.

Method – Place the words given on the right into the 10x10 grid. Words can only be placed in such a way that they’re read from left to right or top to bottom. Different words cannot touch each other, even diagonally. Letters outside the grid must appear in that row/column.

Onomatopoeically,
Meow
 

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I'd so love to play this but am so confused how to do this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I did not know about this contest, please loop me in future

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible after approval. Do not leave any links in your comments